Auction Terms & Conditions A 5% Buyer's Premium applies. All items are being sold "As-Is, Where-Is". All sales are final. Items must be paid in full prior to removal. Removal shall be on or by 14 days following the auction. Removal/load out is the sole responsibility of the Buyer. No load out shall be provided by the Seller nor Olson Auctioneers. There is NO TAX applied. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by Richard A. Olson & Associates. Buyer understands any description given or written on the equipment is not guaranteed and will rely entirely on their own inspection. All information we provide for this item such as Serial Numbers, Weights, Horsepower, etc., is taken from sources generally deemed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. Hour meter readings were verified prior to auction listing. They may change slightly up to auction date. It is the winning bidder's responsibility to verify any information prior to purchase. We do not guarantee listing information but provide it for your assistance. Contact RO & Assoc at (815) 942-4266 for viewing opportunity. Announcements made day of auction take precedence. For your convenience, this auction is being broadcast online-only. There is no additional fee for this service. Neither Richard A. Olson & Associates nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS -- Online Personal Property Auction. Please review this document carefully. This document creates certain legally binding contractual obligations. In order to register and receive access to the interactive online bidding platform, a Bidder must accept and acknowledge these Terms and Conditions.
1. Any bid placed shall constitute a legally binding and enforceable offer to purchase the subject personal property. All bids therefore constitute an irrevocable offer to purchase and shall remain valid and enforceable until the Seller declares the property "Sold" and the auction has concluded.
2. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid placed. Auctioneer agrees to timely advise any bidder of a rejected bid.
3. The Winning Bidder covenants and agrees to purchase the subject personal property at the price of the winning bid, and upon the terms and conditions hereinafter provided.
4. Within 24 hours of the close of the auction event, the Winning Bidder for the property shall receive an e-mail from Richard A. Olson & Associates, Inc which will detail a date, a time, and a location for the retrieval of the subject personal property, subject to further specific arrangements of the parties, including options for shipping and electronic payments.
5. At said appointed date, time, and location, the Winning Bidder shall pay the full purchase price for the property by means of cash, Illinois check, bank wire or credit card.
6. Failure to appear at the appointed date, time, and location by the Winning Bidder, shall be considered an act of default by the Winning Bidder, and the Seller shall be entitled to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against the Winning Bidder which are available to Seller pursuant to the laws of the jurisdiction of the State of Illinois. In the event Seller and/or Auctioneer file suit against Winning Bidder, Seller and/or Auctioneer shall be entitled to recover all reasonable attorneys' fees, costs and expenses incurred.
7. By registering and bidding, the Buyer acknowledges that they have submitted themselves to the personal jurisdiction of the State of Illinois. Buyer acknowledges that any and all disputes shall be governed by Illinois Law, conflicts of law provisions notwithstanding.
8. Time shall be of the essence as to all of Buyer's obligations.
9. Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any personal property not paid in full within seven (7) days of the auction's closing date.
10. The Seller, Broker, Auctioneer and their representatives, attorneys, agents, and sub-agents, assume no liability for errors or omissions in this or any other property listing or advertising or promotional/publicity statements and material. The Seller, Broker, Auctioneer and their representatives, attorneys, agents and sub-agents, make no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information herein contained or in any other property listing or advertising or promotional/publicity statements and material.
11. The Property is sold in its "AS IS" condition with all faults and limitations and no warranties expressed or implied, and Seller and Auctioneer specifically disclaim any and all implied warranties, including the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. All Bidders are encouraged to inspect the Property prior to placing any bid and the Winning Bidder, as Buyer, acknowledges that he/she/it has had a reasonable opportunity to inspect and examine the condition of the Property and make inquiries of knowledge persons. All information was derived from sources believed to be correct, but it is not guaranteed. Bidders shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the Property and records.
12. By registering and bidding, the Buyer acknowledges they understand, accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Re: Real Estate Auctions, the Buyer acknowledges that they have had ample opportunity to read the Sample Real Estate Purchase Agreement and Addendum and the Terms and Conditions of the Auction Sale posted on the website and accept the Real Estate Purchase Agreement without any changes to the pre-printed text.
13. Seller and Auctioneer cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means, therefore they cannot guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service as the website could be interfered with by means out of their control. Bidder acknowledges that the online auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning.
14. The Registered Bidder acknowledges receipt and copy of these Terms and Conditions and having read and understood the provisions set forth therein, accepts same and agrees to be bound thereby.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms